Court-Related Community Service Policy
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Palm Beach County offers a unique partnership for individuals who are seeking to demonstrate responsibility and accountability to fulfill your Court Related Community Service. In order to assure a positive experience for both Staff and Volunteers, please read the following policy, program requirements and responsibilities.
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Must have a 20-hour minimum assignment to complete
- May only complete their community service hours at any of our ReStores or Thrift store (no construction site opportunities available)
- Must request letter of completion of hours at least 5 days prior to needing the letter
- Internet crimes
- Acts of violence
- Theft-related crimes
- Sex-related crimes
- Sale or trafficking of illegal drugs
- Photo ID
- Court paperwork with the charge, case number, and your name (must be the same name as your photo ID).