Donate a Car
Donate your car to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program. The proceeds come back to support our work here locally in Greater Palm Beach County.
Donating to Habitat for Humanity is quick and easy. We accept all kinds of vehicles
whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Donating to Habitat for Humanity is quick and easy. We accept all kinds of vehicles - cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Best of all, your vehicle donation may be a tax deduction.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Greater Palm Beach County, FL?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- You can start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our processing team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Florida?
- The State of Florida will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.